Friday, March 18, 2011

Aaron - Senior Portraits Part 1

If I could describe this shoot in one word... WET! The forecast called for intense rain and that's just what we got, but it created a unique and very cool (no pun intended) scenario for shooting.

By the way, congratulations Aaron!

The shoot started with my truck getting firmly buried in the mud, which required a tractor and chains to pull out. UGH... Lesson learned! LOL We will be shooting part 2 as soon as we get some good weather. Feel free to leave thoughts/comments! :-)


IMG_1993



IMG_2020



IMG_2074



IMG_2017



IMG_2026



IMG_2052



IMG_1982



IMG_2006



IMG_1991



IMG_2075



IMG_2058

5 comments:

  1. Clayton I LOVE THE FIRST PICTURE its AWSOME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots, Clayton. You're very good at this :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. All cool, but the first is my fav...how bout you comment on mine? Did you ever find the other comments I left?
    Hope your doing great!
    Love and miss you,
    Aunt ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clayton, these photos are absolutely amazing! You definately have a gifted talent... I love looking at your stuff ;) Keep it up, young man!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I finally figured out how to post a comment on my own blog! LOL thanks everyone for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete